
I finished my internship last week.
Another word, I'm going to graduate!
Well it's been 3 years I'm in Sabah.
It is an life changing experience!
I've discover more and more of myself,
I discovered my strength, my gifts, my weakness, what is hidden deep inside me.
I learned how to use my strength, my gifts, and how to overcome my weakness.
Most important; I feel closer to Jesus.
I feel blessed to be here in Sabah, to have family and friend here.
I'm happy because I have the oportunity to get to know my coursemate and friends.
I have a community and brother sister that always there for me when I need them.
Life fire and Life Line that draw me closer to God.
My brother and sister in christ that journey with me when I need them most,
I can only say thank you, and thank you for your blessing and prayer.
It comes to an end for study I guess....
I need to get ready in looking for a job,
time may change, stages of life change.
But one thing for sure, the relationship and faith I built wouldn't.
Through Him, I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment