Thursday, February 22, 2007

Learn to fall in love with what you are doing

I feel tired after arrange the sports' stuff,
the participants, food, money, and so on....
I feel headache, during the process.
It's not an easy job when you are the leader,
and whishing to become a good one.
When I'm doing all the stuff, I take it as a 'burden',
I don't really like my job, but commitment is the reason I'm still doing it.
I sms my senior and ask her for some advice.

"when u fail, don't be to angry at yourselves but see the funnier side of it.
Put your priorities right, be serious in doing your job,
but when it's time for fun, have fun.
You must learn to fall in love with what you are doing,
cause if you are in love, you will have the passion.
If you don't like what you are doing don't force yourself in doing it." - C.E. Kwong

This was her advice.
Even I didn't mention my problem, but she seems to understnd it,
I think I'm a failure cause I fail to control my committe members,
there was no distribution of job, no planning and........
Is my first time, so that's the reason the organisation was worse!
And i don't like my job, that's why this all problem appears.....
What she said is right, think positive and try your best.
Well i think what i can do is
Do what i can, the rest hand over to God.
Thank you, C.E Kwong

No comments: