Here am I again, starting a new jouney after invited by Brenda. Emmanuel (who says I have a special place in his heart) got this book "30 days to a better self awareness" for me as my birthday and Christmas present.
(Thanks Man! You really are a good brother and friend). After go through, I decided to share it here. The question really make me think.... and think.... and yes reflection took place!
Q1:Where am I at in my journey of self-awareness?
A:Freeze
As you can see, I descript myself in bus stop, waiting for
the bus.
Waiting, and waiting. Not knowing where to go, what time the bus reach
or how long the journey is?
“Self-awareness” is new
vocabulary for me again today. I used to know myself so well, what I like,
what I’m capable at, my interest and passion.
Now, all these are freeze in the ice box. When I read “30
days to a better self awareness” by Derek my favorite life coach which teaches
me and change my life a lot has again melted this ‘self-awareness’ ice cube
form for the past few years.
Q2:Who am I? How do I see myself?
A:I am lost and not knowing where to go. How I see myself is
not important anymore, I live day by day without reflecting my works, actions, achievement,
interest.
Q3:What would I like to find by the end of this week?
A:I hope to restart again the habit I have – reflections.
I used to have a family who stood by me to help me discover
myself and live to the fullest. I wish I have the freedom I need and deserve to
enjoy my life and be myself again. The confident me, with stupid humor and
friends around to loud with. I wish they join me in this journey as I Rediscover
myself again.

1 comment:
台湾真人秀 , 9158多人视频聊天室 , 我秀视频聊天 , 我秀在线演艺 , 六间房视频聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯网 , 线上人间视讯 , 台湾线上人间 , 线上人间聊天室 , 可乐视频聊天社区
Post a Comment