Saturday, July 03, 2010

losing voice.....

I was attending mass in Stella Maris Tanjung Aru this late evening.
It’s the 3rd church I went to while in KK all this while.
It’s a beautiful church, they have big entrance; I like the doors.
It looks like the door of castle, just like in old time.
There are paintings inside church’s building, reminds of the saints.

The members of church are growing;
I can see that they reconstruct the building, make it bigger.
Everything seems to be nice and beautiful, except for this little one thing.
My voice, the voice of “frog”.
Well I have no voice today, the whole day I’m cough.
I cannot response to what the priest said;
and the worse, I cannot sing.
To be honest I cannot pay attention to the mass.
I was thinking what if I don’t have voice.
I cannot sing, I cannot response,

how am I going to enjoy the process of the mass..
If I cannot sing, it will be really sad,

because singing and praising Him is my greatest joy,
if I don’t have voice,
it will be like living in darkness and loneliness.

No comments: