Friday, May 07, 2010

Most expensive Lesson


Most expensive lesson-
quote from Suh (my superhero ^^)

I was late to woke up this morning.
I finish packing around 1:30am,
After I take a bath, I plan to sleep a while maybe 1 hour before my flight.
My flight is on 6am.

Oh NO!!! I woke up late!!!!
I woke up at 5am, my roommate wake me up.
“Sharon, bangun! Dah pukul 5!”
Gosh!! I’m late!

I phone Suh,
She said: You are late! Faster! I’m waiting down here!
I rush, took my luggage and bags rush to downstairs.
My roommate help me to carry my heavy bags. (thank you ira!)
Suh ask:” what time is your flight? 6am? OMG you are so late!”
Me: ”hah? ”

I’m so scared, I started to pray,
I ask God to help me. Ask Him to have mercy on me.
Jill is with us, accompany Suh.
Suh: "I don’t know if you can make it or not!
I think if you unable to catch the flight,
this is your most expensive lesson la!
Then the next time you will remember and wake up once the alarm rings”

It is true…….
Suh speed, while driving
she said:"Pray Sharon! Pray!”
Yah that is what I do along the way to airport.
Thank God! Along the way, all traffic lights turn green.
It is like God had made a way for me.
Suh said:"Wah, Sharon, because of you I break record!

15 minutes to reach airport!”
Before we reach the entrance of departure in terminal 1,
Suh said:"Run, just run to the counter. We will take your bags.”

And so, once she stop I run to the counter and start pray again.
Jill and Suh take my bags to scan and bring it to counter for me.
Thank God!!! I checked in already. I’m safe!
Before I enter,

Jill said "God love you kan?”
Yah… He really love me. =) Thank God!

After reach in KL, I message Jill and Suh to inform them I reach already.
Jill said :"Funny when I think back!”
Yah, it’s true. Really funny when I think back…. Haha
How kelam kabut I am, how funny my expression.

You know, why my roommate will wake me up?
Suh actually phone her, and ask her to wake me up!!
Haha…. Really funny!!

Then the junior in my room, Amy message me
"Thought you want to stay with me again tonight, too love hostel? haha”
hmm…. I guess everyone in my room know what happen la?
So I asked her “you know the story?”
“yah, Ira told us, and we all laugh!!”


T.T So embarrassing!!
*2 important lesson from Suh:
1 Don't take morning Flight.
She said"If I know where is your room,
I think I already run up there and kick you up!!"
0.o
2 Wake up when your alarm rings!!!
(When i check back my phone; the alarm.
I think i tidak sempat set my alarm that day,
that's why.....=.='')

No comments: