well just to summarize what happen for the last 3days.
I will use Happy, exited, sad to describe it....
15 Jan
Today is the day, SEG 2010 ^^
We have prepare hard for this day,
today is the launching for UMS-SHELL Geo Petroleum II. ^^
Our VIP from Shell is Dr Raymond. He reaches early like I predicted.
(well, don’t even mention about punctuality with Shell, they know better)
Luckily they don’t have to wait for too long for the DVC.
Now the problem comes after the opening ceremony,
the food was not prepared yet after the opening,
luckily our VIP doesn’t mind. I am really nervous!!!
Luckily got Prof Baba help.
Irene is the protocol, she really handles it well.
Saeful was worry for the whole day after the tea in morning haha.
Step is nervous I guess??(r U??)
Thank God, Shin Mei and Liew are there to help also!!
during Dr Raymond's talk, I’m really busy walking here walking there,
When I realize Dr Raymond was watching,
I sit down and listen to His talk.
Of course I use the advantages of technology,
while my eyes are looking at him during the talk,
my fingers were taxing sms to Irene and Saeful to make sure everything is okay.
Lol
I just can’t sit down and wait for the last minute preparation,
Sorry. I know it’s a bad attitude.
16 Jan
SEG start!!
I’m blurring! I hardly concentrate in the exercise and talk -.-
Dr Raymond leaved today, he is very happy, and he enjoy.
“Well Done” he said ^^
Thank God!!
It really comforts me,
well the arrangement is not as good as I hope to be,
but no one knows. haha
It’s a tired day, not only for the participants but for our guests also,
can see that from William’s face.
17 Jan
The Last day, few unexpected guest shows up.
We have to arrange everything again!! Arr!!
I still remember when I arrange back my speech sitting besides Ms Hennie,
Bid ask if everything is okay,
(well my face not showing okay).
It’s really funny if you are there to see my face. Haha.
As for the SEG, our group loss. :(
I really disappointed, if I try harder in doing my part,
in giving commitment to my team.
Irene and Shin wouldn’t be tired.
I don’t even understand the maps,
and what we learn the whole day, :(
I’m really sad, that night I cried.
I feel guilty? I’m sad.
Even my presentation part sucks! I hate myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment